19x25mm flat pearl shell pendant. DIY Jewelry Making Collections.
Shell Pendants, Drop, White,
Size: 25mm long, 19mm wide, 2.5mm thick, hole: 1.5mm
Pearl & shell
Material: natural brown and white pearl shell
Quantity: 5pcs/ 10pcs
These can be used in making pendants
❤ ❤ ❤These are perfect for creating your custom jewelry including hairpins, bobby pins, pendants, rings, earrings, bracelets, cabochon settings, and all craft and jewelry making. They have a flat back and so are easy to adhere to.
1. Choose and cut out an image that fits the cabochon tray.
2. Squeeze a thin coat of glaze onto the back of the glass.
3. Place the image face down on the back of the glass and press firmly to remove any air bubbles. Set the tile aside and allow it to dry completely.
4. Squeeze a dab of E-6000 adhesive to the back of the image, spread it evenly, and place it inside of the cabochon tray. Press firmly.
5. Allow it to dry completely and your pendant is ready to wear!!
Shipping from United States
1-2 business days
Estimated shipping times
- North America : 2 - 5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.